Thursday, January 31, 2013

CAS - Colours & Sketches Challenge #10 - THE DOUBLE

It's week 5 and that means not only do we have a Colour Challenge but we have a Sketch Challenge too -
  THE DOUBLE!
Please make a CAS card using both the Colour Combination and Sketch pictured below. 
We've used Stampin' Up colours but you don't have to - please just use the closest shades in your stash drawer. 
Remember please that this is a cards only challenge blog and that you must use some stamping on your cards. 
You are only permitted to use the colours provided - no other colours please except cream or white for your base and black ink for outlines and sentiments - thank you.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a fun DOUBLE!!! :) Fabulous work--all of you gals! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops! Have already uploaded my entry ... and just realised I have added a little of a non challenge colour! I didn't read the rules properly ... it had been so long since I had stamped ... I was a little too eager to get started! I understand that my card won't qualify ... but just wanted to say thanks for the fab inspiration! It was a huge help to give my rusty mojo a kick start!

    ReplyDelete

We would like to hear what's on your mind. Please leave us a comment!