Monday, September 07, 2015

Weekly Winners - Sketch Challenge #139

Hello!  It's Patricia here.  I'm sorry I'm running a little late with the Winners post this week.  It's a holiday weekend and I've literally just gotten back home from visiting my parents. To make up for my tardiness, how about I include one extra card as a Weekly Winner this week?  :)

In order of entry into the challenge, we congratulate:



Well done, ladies! Please feel welcome to copy our winners' badge and display it on your blog:


Thank you to everyone who participated in last week's challenge!  We loved seeing what everyone created!  I really enjoyed being your challenge hostess throughout August.

If you haven't played along with us yet this week, there is still time to join in our current challenge: #140 - Colours. You have until 11:00 p.m. London U.K. time /6:00 p.m. Eastern U.S. time Wednesday, September 9 to link your card to the challenge post. We'd love to have you join us!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card, and congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete

We would like to hear what's on your mind. Please leave us a comment!